MatchlessArts No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 19, 2011 Messages 413 Reaction score 83 Aug 15, 2012 #1 These 2 boys were great photo candidates at my last shoot.
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 15, 2012 #2 Why you kept him so centered in #1? Do you make your models very tensed by giving them tough instructions? Regards
Why you kept him so centered in #1? Do you make your models very tensed by giving them tough instructions? Regards
revenater TPF Noob! Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 261 Reaction score 22 Location Rogers AR Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 15, 2012 #3 These eyes are a little to over done but other than that I like them
MatchlessArts No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 19, 2011 Messages 413 Reaction score 83 Aug 15, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 I say..."SIT THERE AND SHUT UP!" lol j/k but it was one of those ...hes out of control moments and he was walking so I snapped it
I say..."SIT THERE AND SHUT UP!" lol j/k but it was one of those ...hes out of control moments and he was walking so I snapped it
P princysharma1990 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 3, 2012 Messages 28 Reaction score 1 Location India Aug 16, 2012 #5 Nice clicks..Actually I liked that first picture, that boy seems to be very naughty.