What's new

Things Found By the Beach

WNK

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 6, 2006
Messages
1,379
Reaction score
0
Location
The Mighty Midwest
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1.
IMG_00391-vi.jpg


2.
IMG_0068-vi.jpg


3.
IMG_0090-vi.jpg
 
VERY cool shots. I really like the second one since it has the artistic feeling alot of photographers dont see. I also think that the top one should have a little more background but still aimed at the subject off-center maybe.
 
I like the light and warmth in 3!
 
I like the beat up old brick! It must have been bouncing around in the water for a long time.
 
Well, I might be the only one who likes the DOF and light on the nails and screws, but I do like it. Maybe a little dance to the right (and a round a little) could have made composition a tad more compelling?
 
While i like the colours and tones of these images.
There is nothing that even catches my attention I'm afraid.
When photographing things like these you really need to make the composition good to make the objects pop.
The brick is dead center, the top one the first screw which bends blocks the next screw (a slight angle change would have given more symmetry) and I don't know what to say about shoe.... it's a shoe :D

I don't know. They are just personal suggestions on what may make me view these better.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom