This could have made for a very bad day

Onerider

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Cumberland Plateau, Tennessee Misplaced Texan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$20130526-IMG_4551.jpg

Dude knows how to blend in, thats for sure. Nice capture.

Timber rattler?

I consider myself very lucky in that I've lived around here all my life, and have spent a good part of it stomping around the woods, but have yet to see a rattlesnake. It wouldn't have to bite me, I'd just roll over and die for it.

I consider myself very lucky in that I've lived around here all my life, and have spent a good part of it stomping around the woods, but have yet to see a rattlesnake. It wouldn't have to bite me, I'd just roll over and die for it.

you and me both lol

And they say Australia has all of the deadly animals...

Pretty rattler... and that is not a good one to mess with. Most of the ones we have out west don't bother me too much ( I move them off of hiking trails all the time), but Horridus has a really nasty venom!

Leave them alone and they'll do the same. Awesome critters.

Yea.. one reason I always move them, is some "macho hero" will try to kill them if I don't. They really keep the rodents down!

Leave them alone and they'll do the same. Awesome critters.

Yea.. one reason I always move them, is some "macho hero" will try to kill them if I don't. They really keep the rodents down!

Take a forked stick to the one with the forked tongue - no need to kill them. Now skeeters & blackflies are another story.

I'd shoot out of there like rocket.

Most reactions

Back