Pleasetakeitkind TPF Noob! Joined Jan 20, 2008 Messages 354 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 11, 2008 #1
bigalbest TPF Noob! Joined Jun 5, 2008 Messages 505 Reaction score 0 Location Litchfield Park, AZ Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 11, 2008 #2 I like it alot, might work well as a black and white.
Pleasetakeitkind TPF Noob! Joined Jan 20, 2008 Messages 354 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 11, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks man. Thanks for looking.
ChrisOquist TPF Noob! Joined Sep 8, 2008 Messages 286 Reaction score 0 Location Boston, MA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 15, 2008 #4 I like it in color - since the hues are understated. I would do a bit of spot-sharpening on the detail up close to bring out the texture of the iron. Depth of field is used to great effect here.
I like it in color - since the hues are understated. I would do a bit of spot-sharpening on the detail up close to bring out the texture of the iron. Depth of field is used to great effect here.