This photo made my heart stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
eeny meeny miney....mo!

that baby's neck is going to snap whenever it lands. im not sure which is worse though

well, i do not like those images.

they are certainly strong though.

well, this was quite a disaster in my country :(

Beth.

Thankfully, the baby is OK. His parents, though, are in a coma from what I have heard.

Alex,

This is such a tragic story. It has really pressed on me to hear about all the people who were killed and injured. I don't know how accurate our news is, but I heard it was arson. :(

This is such a tragic story. It has really pressed on me to hear about all the people who were killed and injured. I don't know how accurate our news is, but I heard it was arson. :(

Some people claim so, but investigations have just started and final conclusions will take some time. At this stage, nothing can be excluded.

saw this photo in our english 'daily mail' today.

shocking

are you serious?:(

are you serious?:(

Yeah jols. I am serious. Deadly serious. This is after all a photography forum. And I failed to mention the white wire going into the guys apartment that looks like he's stealing cable. That needs to be photoshoped out.

:banghead:

sorry i know its a photography forum, but im a human being first and foremost. Seeing the baby being thrown out of a burning building, well ps didnt even enter my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back