What's new

This street looks good - no not just a boring street...

deggimatt

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 16, 2006
Messages
572
Reaction score
56
Location
malta
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
the%20street%20small.jpg



Bigger: http://cl.ly/3j1a1h0n2P1J3Z2u1m2E
 
Last edited:
This is the kind of photography i always love
Really intriguing....

:thumbsup:
 
What a great shot.
 
Well done. I like the light and the mystery. My only comment is that there seems to be a little bit of a halo around the sky from darkening it. You might want to refine the selection and/or back off on the darkening.
 
Very nice indeed. I'd love to be able to take shots like this.
.........Maybe someday.

It has that sort of mystery theme. Really cool.
 
Thanks for the feedback guys!
 
Very nice Deggimatt :)
 
I agree with Ken about the halo, and with everybody about this being a beauty. It keeps you looking.
 
Love it! But I feel like the people(maybe just the two in front) detract from it. I WANT TO SEE AROUND THEM. Will you get a chance to go back and re-take the shot? I think a version sans people would have more impact.
 
I think I have another photo without the people. I will post that too when I will I arrive home. I thought this was more interesting.... it could be my own taste, I like shooting people. With a camera!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom