This years Christmas card (3 UPDATED Nov27)

photong

Typo Queen
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Because the old pictures weren't good enough.

I hope it fits in the card I bought (the one with the hole in it to insert an image...I tried to make it small enough. if not I guess I'll have to try again in a few days.) I want to go tomorrow and order one, then go back fit it to see if it works, then order some more to send away if it does, if not, make a new one. I'm going to make a version for my website and deviant art of course.

So..Happy early Christmas!!!

Oh, and let me know what you think. I know the strings are in the way....but, I love these apple ornaments..if you cant tell that's what they are, please tell me. Thank you.

I'm shooting more versions tomorrow (similar to this, using different cups. I ran out of daylight today.

Dscf0012_a3_small.jpg
[/img]

UPDATE:

Without words:
xmascard_2004_2_photobucket.jpg

I love this one.
nov252004_1_photobucket.jpg

I hate the apple in the front. But it reminds me of the Hugga Bunch movie so I like it:
nov252004_2_photobucket.jpg

I love the picture, but if it were me, I would ditch the text and the candy cane... it distracts from a really great picture.

green said:
I love the picture, but if it were me, I would ditch the text and the candy cane... it distracts from a really great picture.

i agree!

Thanks. But the point of the image was for the whole happy whatever stuff. I know it sucks, and I might take it out but then I have a whole spot on the nright thats blank. i could move it over, but then the imkage would have two blank spots on either side since it's a landscape format. i will post an image without the text and the two new ones I did today which are ok. Thanks again :)

I say, to solve the problem of the space, just put it on a vertical card, I prefer cards that way anyway... so send me one as well :D

I don't know how you feel about Happy Holidays, but I think it would look good with just Happy Holidays in a curvy, scripty type of font. Goes with the style of the picture in my opinion. Really nice holiday card.

Trig said:
I say, to solve the problem of the space, just put it on a vertical card, I prefer cards that way anyway... so send me one as well :D

Yeah you'd think that would solve the problem but it doesnt since the card I'm putting the image in is landscape. :) Having a vertical image in a horizonal card is weird. It defeats the purpose all together of the card.

I think it would look good with just Happy Holidays in a curvy, scripty type of font. Goes with the style of the picture in my opinion. Really nice holiday card.

I agree that maybe a different font might satisfy everyone ... keep the shot looky classy and less hokey ... again IMHO ... it is a really nice shot BTW :D

jadin said:
You could crop of some of the edges, negative space is good, but not too much negative space.

But then when I go to print it, it won't be proportional so things will be out of place.

Plus, it fits fine in the card. I just need to make it a tad smaller. My big problem are blemishes that I can't se on my monitor but you can definatly see on the print. I tried to fix it as much as I could.

Aoide said:
I don't know how you feel about Happy Holidays, but I think it would look good with just Happy Holidays in a curvy, scripty type of font. Goes with the style of the picture in my opinion. Really nice holiday card.

Good idea, I'll play with it :) Thank you.

Sk8man said:
the second and third are the best in my opinion.
the first is ok too but i like it without the candy.

The candy canes? Naw, I like those too much. I need something to fill some space.... Unless I change it to a bulb or a santa, or someting of the same theme.

Most reactions

Back