Go ahead and post shots of me - I just want hi-res copies at some point so I can show my wife proof.
"Sweetie, I'm going to a really seedy part of downtown to meet a guy I met on the internet." Holy crap, can you imagine one of your kids saying that to you?!?
LOL.
Anyway, I'm about to post some more shots as well.
Thorhammer and I are planning another meet-up. I guess we can plant a thread in the meet-up forum when we get closer, but the idea is to go out to the Salton Sea (where the local high school football team is called The Tweakers and the the mascot is "Crumble the Meth-Mouth Bear") to shoot some really extreme landscapes. More about that later, but we're targeting late February. If we do another downtown meet-up, we'll let people know, but I get the feeling more than two or three people brings a whole different energy to that kind of shooting.