What's new

Those Parakeets again..

Very nice shot! I'm guessing they were domesticated at one time, and then got away or were released? We have monk parrots around here, although they are more in the downtown Dallas area.
 
A very nice shot... :encouragement:
Thanks!
@wobe
We have quite a few of them here. Noisy but fun birds.
Yes, very noisy and always moving as well - quite hyperactive.
Very nice shot! I'm guessing they were domesticated at one time, and then got away or were released? We have monk parrots around here, although they are more in the downtown Dallas area.
Not sure - according to iNaturalist they are native in Africa and India - we are quite a distance still from India so I guess 'imported'!
Nice one.
Thanks.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom