Thought This Little Guy Was Gonna Run Up My Pantsleg!

Dean_Gretsch

Papa
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
He just kept coming, and coming and finally, when I could no longer focus on it, I had to move and scare him away. I was reminded of Monty Python!
Bunny.jpg

Rabbit.jpg

Green.jpg

Wet Hare.jpg

Dean, I'm pretty sure you could have taken him out with the Holy Hand Grenade!

Dean, I'm pretty sure you could have taken him out with the Holy Hand Grenade!

I wondered if there were enough MP fans to remember the Killer Rabbit:biglaugh: I had my dog with me on a leash and think she was as surprised with the lack of attention, or maybe it was sight, on the rabbit's part.

You know Dean there is another documented event of a "killer rabbit" attack on a former President no less Jimmy Carter rabbit incident - Wikipedia So far I've been lucky in my woods walks that none have attacked though there have been times when I had an Erie feeling that something was watching me.

You know Dean there is another documented event of a "killer rabbit" attack on a former President no less Jimmy Carter rabbit incident - Wikipedia So far I've been lucky in my woods walks that none have attacked though there have been times when I had an Erie feeling that something was watching me.

That is the first I had heard of President Carter and his malicious bunny;)

That is the first I had heard of President Carter and his malicious bunny

Oh yeah it was big news back then LOL Poor old Jimmy, I met him once, in real life he was an intelligent man, a true southern gentlemen, and a man of faith. I thought it was funny that he "confessed to having had limited experience with enraged rabbits and was unable to reach a definite conclusion about its state of mind" kind of like you. LOL Maybe your experience will also inspire a song

Last edited:
Good shooting Dean, loved the Monty Python one with the Killer Rabbits.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back