Thoughts on theme threads?

motcon said:
semi-nude self portraits. let's rock this out.

manda and carlita are going first with motcon second, and me a distant third.....very distant...

:)

md

oh are we now?!

oh, and we've come up with a good solution for this everyone, which we will get started with asap.

How about real pictures of all members in another thread? This way we will know each other well and we'll eventually become real friends. For me, it's really nice to have some good friends out there with different culture and traditions, etc.. I will be very proud and excited to show you guys to my local friends here. Come on!

marlonroque said:
How about real pictures of all members in another thread? This way we will know each other well and we'll eventually become real friends. For me, it's really nice to have some good friends out there with different culture and traditions, etc.. I will be very proud and excited to show you guys to my local friends here. Come on!

a self portrait thread exists; has for quite some time:

http://thephotoforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=490

as for posting pics of your friends, that's the mod's call. my feeling is that if they are snapshots, they don't belong in the photo gallery. perhaps you could come by the irc channel and socialize, eh?

Sounds like all in favour Manda.
Would also be good if everyone gets a turn a choosing the topic instead of just sitting back enjoying the ride, so to speak.
Which forum will it be in?

oh exactly like that lucky
i would hope that people will just start theme threads of their own accord :sillysmi:

We're hoping to add it as a sub forum under this one.

Most reactions

Back