Draken

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.earthscape.110mb.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey,

What are your thoughts on this shot ? first of all i know the lens distortion is annoying but for some reason i couldnt get CS3 to fix it without leaving a weird background or stretching my image ? ( tips on this would be great ) but asides from that what are your thoughts ? :thumbup:

Cheers,

Mike.

Rocks001.jpg

I think it's a great shot, foreground is a bit dark, but it's good, I wouldn't worry about the distortion.

I like it!... but if your worried about the distortion, I'd just make the horizon horizontal so both sides are even (rotate it slightly counter-clockwise) and crop, I wouldn't worry about the slight arch.

i like that shot a lot.

This one makes me wonder how on a bright sunny day you could "persuade" your camera to expose for long enough to get the smooth, foggy water effect?

This one makes me wonder how on a bright sunny day you could "persuade" your camera to expose for long enough to get the smooth, foggy water effect?

i was wondeirng the same thing... cause just a week ago, I was at a waterfall trying to get a long exposure, and it wouldnt do it.. made me sad cause the waterfall was 3 provinces and 15 hours away.. so I wont be able to go back when its not so bright out..

I think it's awesome!! I actually like the dark areas at the bottom. I might even out the horizon a little, but the arch is cool.

Great shot. I would "level" the horizon, but leave the curve myself. It makes the viewer appear as though the view is so expansive that you can see the curvature of the Earth. Cool!

Derrick

Most reactions

New Topics

Back