What's new

Three Canon lenses to sell

ericv01

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 22, 2014
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
SoCal
1. 300mm f4.0 IS USM - Excellent condition, nearly perfect, used perhaps 10x, functions as new. All original materials included. Box had proof of purchase cut off for rebate. $920.

2. 24mm TS-E tilt shift (this is NOT an autofocus, of course) - Excellent condition, nearly perfect, used perhaps 5x, functions as new. All original stuff included. $720.

3. 85mm 1.8 USM - Excellent condition, nearly perfect, used perhaps 10x, functions as new. All original stuff included. $295.


All were used with a 5D MkI. By 'excellent condition,' I mean all the way around, especially including the glass. None have ever been dropped or aggressively handled.

I will sell all three together for $1800. The prices are fairly firm, but I will entertain reasonable offers.

This is my first post, but I have extensive and perfect experience buying and selling high end watches online, so I am willing to interface with buyers to provide comfort. I prefer PayPal and all prices are net to me, ie, after fees and shipping.
 
1. 300mm f4.0 IS USM - Excellent condition, nearly perfect, used perhaps 10x, functions as new. All original materials included. Box had proof of purchase cut off for rebate. $920. 2. 24mm TS-E tilt shift (this is NOT an autofocus, of course) - Excellent condition, nearly perfect, used perhaps 5x, functions as new. All original stuff included. $720. 3. 85mm 1.8 USM - Excellent condition, nearly perfect, used perhaps 10x, functions as new. All original stuff included. $295. All were used with a 5D MkI. By 'excellent condition,' I mean all the way around, especially including the glass. None have ever been dropped or aggressively handled. I will sell all three together for $1800. The prices are fairly firm, but I will entertain reasonable offers. This is my first post, but I have extensive and perfect experience buying and selling high end watches online, so I am willing to interface with buyers to provide comfort. I prefer PayPal and all prices are net to me, ie, after fees and shipping.
I am interested but I have a few questions. I am new to this site. How should we correspond?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom