Three lightroom edits I did on the train today.

cwingwvwc

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
sp88ep.jpg

a picture I took about a year ago, i never really edited it. i had just been making prints of the original out of camera jpeg. I finally sat down and edited it today.
2u53jua.jpg

originally pretty blown out and bright. I edited the skin tones to look better. I may run it through photoshop to fix some blemishes.
30tmemx.jpg

a storm that was approaching my house last week. i adjusted contrast and color levels before converting to black and white.

I love LR! Did you know you can edit the blemishes out in LR? You can use the Clone/Healing tool in the Develop module. It was a little different to get used to since I am used to how it works in Photoshop but it works great once you get the hang of it. I like the pictures and they show a wide variety of subjects. I am wondering if #2 could be lightened a bit more without too much noise?

i knew about the spot removal tool in lightroom, but i am terrible at using it. I am much better at using the clone stamp in photoshop. i do believe that i shot the second picture at 1600 ISO to try to keep my nephew from getting blinded by flash, so there probably would be some noise. But, I will re-edit in the morning and see what I can do.

Most reactions

Back