What's new

Three photos (2 from Brazil, one from Dia de los Muertos)

AfroKen

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 11, 2009
Messages
166
Reaction score
4
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone!! I'll take a turn here and show you three photos that I've taken this year. Some people on this forum helped me to get the antique effect on the third photo here. Anyway, hopefully you dig 'em, and if you don't, please don't be too mean.


0486mosilhouette2.jpg


Eleven Shadows Travels:* Brazil 2009
Rio Mamori in the Amazon, Brazil, Summer 2009


0719-304girl2.jpg


Eleven Shadows Travels: Brazil 2009
Salvador, Brazil, Summer 2009



borderthreewomen.jpg


Eleven Shadows Travels: Dia de los Muertos, Hollywood Forever 2009
Los Angeles, Dia de los Muertos, October 2009
 
Love the first one,

Like the second one,

Third one reminds me of "The Three Amigos"
 
I choose the first one...such a wonderful color!
 
I love the first one I just wish there was much less noise.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom