Three Photos C&C

bunny99123

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I love black and white photos and want to learn to process them better. I never think when I am taking photos such as using the black and white setting on my camera, so I do them pp. What do you think of these? Do you take your photos in black and white mode? C&C appreciated. Tear me up...I got duct tape...lol

#1 eyes are too soft, and make a mistake and shot with the sun some what towards his back.
$colton 6 4x6.jpg

$for PF.jpg

$fp 2.jpg

Pretty good. could use a little more contrast for my taste. But #3 the hair in her face is distracting; especially when I enlarged it a bit. It looks kinda weird at higher magnification.
As far as shooting is concerned; just shoot in color and de-saturate in pp.

Two would have been nice, but you should have used a slower shutter speed. You froze each droplet in the fountain which, IMO, looks rather odd.

What program are you using for your Post Production work?

I was practicing with my shutter speeds when I took it... It does look weird. I am using Photoshop 6. So hard to adjust it just right.

Pretty good. could use a little more contrast for my taste. But #3 the hair in her face is distracting; especially when I enlarged it a bit. It looks kinda weird at higher magnification.
As far as shooting is concerned; just shoot in color and de-saturate in pp.

Her hair does look weird when I zoom in. Keep trying...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back