Twig TPF Noob! Joined Jun 9, 2007 Messages 301 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 27, 2010 #1 Precieuses by =BloodPromiser on deviantART I See You by =BloodPromiser on deviantART Run Towards Change by =BloodPromiser on deviantART
Precieuses by =BloodPromiser on deviantART I See You by =BloodPromiser on deviantART Run Towards Change by =BloodPromiser on deviantART
X Xavi TPF Noob! Joined Jul 22, 2009 Messages 125 Reaction score 0 Location Corona Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 27, 2010 #2 watermark aside, I love the pics. The colors are gorgeous! My favorite of the three are pics 2 and 3. Perspective/composition on 3 is great imo. best wishes
watermark aside, I love the pics. The colors are gorgeous! My favorite of the three are pics 2 and 3. Perspective/composition on 3 is great imo. best wishes
A AG74683 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 9, 2010 Messages 138 Reaction score 0 Location Hickory/Boone, NC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 27, 2010 #3 Really liking these! Number 3 is really cool!!
Mr. Murmeli TPF Noob! Joined Jan 10, 2009 Messages 92 Reaction score 0 Location Finland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 27, 2010 #4 Great photos and especially colours! I think I slightly like third best but I'm not even sure so all of them look great. Though, it's probably just me, but somehow I would like the first picture to be taller, i.e less square.
Great photos and especially colours! I think I slightly like third best but I'm not even sure so all of them look great. Though, it's probably just me, but somehow I would like the first picture to be taller, i.e less square.
EMansfield TPF Noob! Joined Jan 26, 2010 Messages 17 Reaction score 0 Jan 28, 2010 #5 I liked how you composed the third photo. I can tell that there is something special in it. Good job! Cheers! Eric Mansfield
I liked how you composed the third photo. I can tell that there is something special in it. Good job! Cheers! Eric Mansfield
Mersad TPF Noob! Joined Aug 11, 2008 Messages 1,165 Reaction score 1 Location Sarajevo, Bosna i Hercegovina Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 29, 2010 #6 Great images!!!
fast eddie TPF Noob! Joined Jan 6, 2010 Messages 99 Reaction score 1 Location Seattle Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 29, 2010 #7 Great shots. #1 makes me want to explore what's up that path. #3's composition is great, ready for an Amtrack logo in the bottom right corner.
Great shots. #1 makes me want to explore what's up that path. #3's composition is great, ready for an Amtrack logo in the bottom right corner.
R6_Dude TPF Noob! Joined Jan 14, 2010 Messages 151 Reaction score 0 Location SoCal Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 29, 2010 #8 I really like #3. How did you get everything else sharp and only blur the train? I thought it would be the other way around.
I really like #3. How did you get everything else sharp and only blur the train? I thought it would be the other way around.
Twig TPF Noob! Joined Jun 9, 2007 Messages 301 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 29, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #9 Thanks. =) fast eddie, it's actually the LIRR. xD R6_Dude, because the train's moving of course.
HikinMike No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 6, 2009 Messages 1,438 Reaction score 147 Location Atwater, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 29, 2010 #10 Nice series! I like #1, but i also would like it more rectangular.