What's new

Tiffany Co.

412 Burgh

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
1,414
Reaction score
192
Location
Pittsburgh
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Last edited:
Wow...Looks so ****ty on my computer monitor compared to my macbook pro..!!
 
i think its painted or red blown glass.
 
Need to lose the reflections. Large distracting reflections on glass photography are a no-no unless they are used to outline the glass. Google Glass Photography and look at some of them. The better ones have very little in the way of reflection and that's what makes it difficult. You have to make the glass stand out but at the same time eliminate the reflections.
 
Pretty cool glass....I like the shots. Nice find...my mom has various things like that laying around also....I should take a closer look.

I am distracted a little bit by the condensation on the glass...I would try room temperature water. Also, the glass appears to have some smudge marks (or might be reflections)....might get out some alcohol and clean it good.
I think the shot would look better "floating in space"...just on black. I'm not a huge fan of the pedestal.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom