What's new

Tillamook Air Museum

TwoTwoLeft

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
497
Reaction score
182
Location
Santa Paula, Ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was all over Oregon last May for work. Got to spend a few days in Tillamook they have a pretty neat air museum.

This hangar is the largest free-standing wooden structure in the world.















The beach house... When you're on the road for weeks at a time it's nice not to have to stay in a hotel.
 
I live about 2 hours from Tillamook and have never been there. Thats an interesting old building and the airplanes rock. Looks like a place I'll have to visit.

The second photo is a definite keeper because the exposure and composition work well. Also like the use of wide angle there. Did you use some bracketing on it?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom