What's new

Tilting, but not Shifting.

Bitter Jeweler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
12,983
Reaction score
5,003
Location
Cleveland, Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Comments welcome




1.
6216589942_7ac8da2107_z.jpg








2.
6216590052_46892d57ae_z.jpg
 
#2 is entitled "Too Damned Cheap to Actually Buy a Paper ". I'm actually kinda' diggin' #2...I LOVE that person right on that sunlight/shadow junction! Well-seen, well-seen indeed!

#1....eh...no title for that one...
 
Thanks! I :heart: #2, and think it is the best image from my whole trip.

It pays to check out views from parking garage roofs in your travels!
 
Yes, #2 is a VERY strong street scene! It just "works"!!!
 
I like 2 as well. The tilt shift works here and it was a cool scene to begin with. Title really makes it too. On 1 the piece of car kinda ruins it and the tilt shift effect is not working as well. its just not giving me that miniture feel.
 
I would say,"excellent use of the rule of thirds.

#2 , that is.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom