time is passing slowly today

spiffybeth

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I hear ya. I need to go get some cleaning done. Yuck. I'm tired. One of my sons has decided for the last three days that five am is the perfect time to get up.

Passing by too quickly for me!!!!

I was up til 5 again doing my last essay of the year, and in barely over an hour I have two finals that I didn't study for. AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

no sweat corry, youre going to do just fine!!!

:hug::

Passing by too quickly for me!!!!

I was up til 5 again doing my last essay of the year, and in barely over an hour I have two finals that I didn't study for. AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

you STUDY for finals!? So THAT's what I've been doing wrong all these years! :lol:

And I've noticed the crawling day as well...GO FASTER

i could use some extra time, days are going way to fast at my side. Must be something about the beautiful weather and the fact im going to Disneyland Paris tomorow.

Good luck with the finals Corry, if you pass you can have my......no wait, you cant.

Time goes quickly when I'm busy doing things and slowly when I'm waiting. Strange thing, time!

I updated on my first final of the day in the 'life's pleasure's' thread!!!!

I wasn't too worried about that final, anyway, as I already had a very solid A in the class.

It's my biology final that I have in an hour that I'm worried about.

I'm cramming for the next hour now!

time is still dragging.

:meh:

today went far too quickly for me, well in my mind it did but it seems in real time it was as long as ever for I am now sunburnt :(

Fast for me, too. I'm going to make an offer on a house in a few minutes! :banghead:

Most reactions

Back