What's new

Time Lapse Pano

Sebastian_Riel

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 29, 2011
Messages
97
Reaction score
6
Location
Saskatoon; Sask
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
timepano.jpg
I took this yesterday; I'm quite happy with the composition :D I'm going to be printing copies this January :)
 
Love it.

It looks freezing, but the small amount of sky on fire makes it okay!
Really great shot, here.
 
Just out of curiosity, how is it a time lapse? Great shot--it looks very cold there.
 
Just out of curiosity, how is it a time lapse? Great shot--it looks very cold there.
Thank you. I took the captures over a 30 minute time period. Alas it's not a 5 hour time lapse; not very traditonal.
 
Just out of curiosity, how is it a time lapse? Great shot--it looks very cold there.
Thank you. I took the captures over a 30 minute time period. Alas it's not a 5 hour time lapse; not very traditonal.

So it's more of an tonemap, where you merged multiple photo's?
 
Just out of curiosity, how is it a time lapse? Great shot--it looks very cold there.
Thank you. I took the captures over a 30 minute time period. Alas it's not a 5 hour time lapse; not very traditonal.
So it's more of an tonemap, where you merged multiple photo's?
I did tone map your correct. But I did not make a hdr then tone map. I used layer masks to to bring in the different scenes. Then I did some stuff. Then I tone mapped. Then I used photoshop's image>adjustments>shadows to bring out the very dark scene on the right; make it pop more.
 
I like the vignetting too. Directs the eye to the orange.
The sky reminds me of a frozen lake that is thawing out... all you see is ice, and then a melted opening to the water.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom