What's new

Time

markjwyatt

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Apr 24, 2018
Messages
194
Reaction score
129
Location
So. Cal
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have not been by for a while. Thought it was TIME to stop by and say hello. Took this with my Mamiya C330f, Mamiya Sekor 55mm f4.5, Ilford FP4+

A very timely mini project during the Covid-19 lockdown. I kept thinking about doing it, and finally did. My intention was to use my 6x9 folder, but it really did not work (normal lens was too tight). The Mamiya with the 55mm f4.5 did work well.



Time
by Mark Wyatt, on Flickr

From, "Time" by Pink Floyd.

"Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
Fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way.
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way...

...Home
Home again
I like to be here
When I can..."
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom