TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_0683.jpg

IMG_0690.jpg

Last edited:
Good shooting comrade!

I really like the look of these, are they film? They have a subdued look that suits the mood of the train.

I always found on the train shots to be the hardest, because if you end up bothering someone you can't just walk away, you have to sit there till one of you gets off. Plus, it gets really quiet and you start to notice the click of the shutter.

i don't reallly like them - no real reason other than they just seem like random snapshots
Yah, they kinda do; however taking pics of strangers can be awkward. So I guess he got the best at the second and captured the mood. That's the part I like.

I'll ellaborate!! I Reallly like them!!! is the man in the seat also taking a picture? i shouldnt try to analyze stuff like this cause i feel it doesn't need justification. i like it so there. but i cant help it.... i like how the man is cut off. if he wasn't there it would be boring and give no contrast to the empty seat. as it is it's bothersome and slightly intriguing that it's empty. secondly if he is taking a picture it also seems to be of nothing. wierd that two people are taking pictures of emptiness at the same time. and as far as the title goes... someone needs to flop in that seat! it's empty so it feels late, like only crazy insomniacs are up and riding the subway. which is bizar cause it's light out but whatever. that's what it feels like. i love the shot. it makes me stare and contemplate all the possibilities that aren't there. with just enough subject matter to fule the imagination.
fun stuff!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back