Tis the season

SCguy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
for new gear! Finally dumped my Fuji S700 and Targus tripod, and bought a Pentax K10D with the kit lens and a Promaster 75-150mm f3.8 lens. It came with the 4yr MACK warranty. Are those worth anything? How good are they? Tonight I went to the nearest camera store, and brought home a new Promaster 6400 tripod, because there was no way my Targus could have held my K10D.

So I'm happy right now,

the camera is in Maryland as of 1:53PM. I hate waiting. I sit and refresh the UPS tracker every minute or so!

RD

Nice! I'm jealous! I got my S700 last year for Christmas. I'm stuck with it for a long while.

I'd love to go dSLR. I had a Nikon sitting in the shopping cart along with some of the kid's christmas gifts on Amazon and nearly pulled the trigger. Only problem is, I had to send the house payment and that was far cheaper, LOL.

Which Nikon? I seriously hate waiting. I'm just about to bite on the Pentax remote, the Magic Lantern guide, and am waiting till I get the camera to get a bag.

RD

I scored big this year!!! Truly tis the season to be jolly.

Santa brought:

Nikon D700 body

105mm/2.8 Micro-nikkor VR Lens

Nikon 70-300/4.5-5.6 VR Lens

Coolpix P6000

2 8GB cards
2 4GB SDHC

The only problem is the weather has been so bad I haven't even tried the stuff outside.

Nice! Your first assignment will be to fill all those cards up!

RD

Most reactions

Back