To anyone who wants editing software

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It is actually a pretty good deal. It is so low because L4 is coming out. But this price plus the upgrade cost is less than full price.

Yup I def agree. I'm curious to see what's up with lr4! But hey there are so many people who say they can't afford cs5 etc this would be a good starting point ;)

From what I have read about LR4 there are still some bugs being worked out and they were having an issue with existing plugins working proper with the new processing engine they designed.

Rofl! When i first opened this thread all I saw was "this is why I steal!" I was like wtf I can not believe he just said that a loud! Then I opened the link and read the whole post. You gave me a good laugh lol!

If you do steal software, a forum that has a lot of members who rely on selling intellectual property for all or part of their income is a bad place to make that kind of a disclosure.

Read my siggy.

Are you part of the internet piracy problem?

So for a beginner that doesn't see himself spending $300 on software, much less the $700 or so for CS5, is buying LR3 a good idea when LR4 will be coming out soon?

I also notice that it's out of stock but has an expected availability of Feb. 24th. If they're clearing out their stock in preparation for LR4, I wonder if they actually WILL get more in...

KmH said:
If you do steal software, a forum that has a lot of members who rely on selling intellectual property for all or part of their income is a bad place to make that kind of a disclosure.

Read my siggy.

Are you part of the internet piracy problem?

Are you talking to me?

RxForB3 said:
So for a beginner that doesn't see himself spending $300 on software, much less the $700 or so for CS5, is buying LR3 a good idea when LR4 will be coming out soon?

I don't know much about lr4 but I do know it will cost more then $70. ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back