What's new

To Struggle Is Life

Frequency

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Oct 17, 2010
Messages
8,864
Reaction score
683
Location
Calicut, Kerala,India
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These ladies are collecting some shelled creatures whose flesh is edible; they either sell them or use at home; life is not that easy for all.......:(

5475808214_d586586241_b.jpg


Can I expect some feed back please ?:guilty:

Regards to All :D
 
They work hard for a meager existence.....I bet the meal is tasty though!
 
This shot documents what they are doing, but I think a closer shot, or better, a close-up of one of them, might work more powerfully as photojournalism.
 
Thank you Trever1t; i agree with you ;)

Thank you KenC; my feeling regarding such a thing is that there must be close ups showing the real action and the facial expression on one side and a zoomed out image including the surroundings- the background of the story; this image is of the second kind. I could not capture the first one because, i was stealing this shot unawares; if the ladies knew they were getting photographed, they might have objected because they might think they were not in a presentable form then. So i was in a hurry to capture and leave :grumpy:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom