skiboarder72 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 2,111 Reaction score 82 Location Greenville, SC Sep 14, 2005 #1
Raymond J Barlow TPF Noob! Joined Jan 28, 2005 Messages 5,136 Reaction score 153 Location Grimsby, Ontario Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 14, 2005 #2 very cool shots! I like the 2nd angle best.
TBaraki TPF Noob! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 718 Reaction score 4 Location Edmonton, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 14, 2005 #3 I like 'em both, but there's something really special about the first one. Great stuff!
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 15, 2005 Moderator 🛠️ #4 While I personally like the distribution of the red lines in the second photo better, I am glad to see in the first that some are already coming back from "the end of the earth". Seems like there is hope ....
While I personally like the distribution of the red lines in the second photo better, I am glad to see in the first that some are already coming back from "the end of the earth". Seems like there is hope ....