Photos OK to edit
pls click on photos, they should pop-up in floating window

To the Eternity ...
full

To the Oblivion ..
full

~d

Last edited:
The first one for me. Really has an inferno look to it. I can feel the heat from here.😊

Reactions: ntz
Hello ...

I've tried today something different .. I photographed the church window while deliberately exposed to the flare from the street lamp on very long time and shaking and moving with the tripod ... it took me some time and lot of photos to finally achieve what I wanted to do + quite some time in postprocess ... Let me share with you the original scenery FYI ... I've photographed the windows on the cathedral ..

full

thank you very much for your feedback ...

cheers, ~dan

Last edited:
Time well spent then. I like it. Would make a great LP cover imo.

Reactions: ntz
Time well spent then. I like it. Would make a great LP cover imo.

we've been talking about that earlier ... I just love it, I love to think about photography .. this has even longer story ... I went into idea to do something like that quite some time ago and by trial and error it took me some time to find a "good" source of light (with good intensity) and "good" scenery to photograph ... Also I had to develop the camera movement method, it's not that easy, you have to "shake it" right !!!

haha, I am endless wellspring of interesting ideas that I don't know how to realize ;) .. this is just one from the list

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back