To the last breath

emayd

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
_mg_4297a.jpg

Wow! Nice work.

Oooh, very nice. It looks like the essence is being drawn from her rather than just a tracer of where she's been. Thanks for posting!

It happens all time when I am working as official photographer on some competitions. I try to sit on two chairs at the same moment.
From one side I need to take pictures as is, from other side I try to show some internal state of dancers. It's very difficult. Some dances have only of 90 seconds. And choreography is unknown to me. In that short time I need take some numbers of "real" pictures and try to take some "unreal" pictures playing with camera settings.

Some time I have a luck.

Being a former dancer myself, this photo is especially moving :thumbup:

I love it!

its like the deatheaters in harry potter! love it!

I really really REALLY like that effect! :D Can ya tell I like it a lot? LOL

Anyways, am I right to assume that you used a slow shutter speed to capture this? Is that the only setting that you changed? Please tell me how I can accomplish something like this as I just LOOOVVE that effect!

:hail: That's one of those "I'm not worthy" moments... can't remember what movie it was from though...

ttfn
CDL.

Oh, that is just beautiful! PLease share your secrets with a poor newbie... (Flutters eyelashes like mad, pretty pleeeeease...)

What a great shot, you really captures the spirit of that dance

Most reactions

Back