What's new

Toby

Mohain

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 29, 2005
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
11
Location
London, England.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My friends rather old cat.

toby.jpg


Cheers,

Mohain
 
I am glad im not a mouse......

really awsome contrast and exposure, ive seen this look on portraits of people too, it always does the elderly justice giving them even more character....!!!
I really like it...
 
THORHAMMER said:
I am glad im not a mouse......

really awsome contrast and exposure, ive seen this look on portraits of people too, it always does the elderly justice giving them even more character....!!!
I really like it...

QFE, great shot!

Rob
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom