Today is the day...

well, I got them developed... and WOW

WOW WOW WOW

My mom's jaw dropped when she saw them... :mrgreen:

They really are the best senior portraits I have ever seen... :)
I absolutely love them and he is totally going to flip out when he sees them. :lol:

I'm really really really pleased with my camera I got off of ebay for $40. The b&w photos I took with the Ilford film (using the old camera I got off of ebay) is outstanding! :D

Unfortuniately y'all will have to wait a little while for me to get some time to scan them in... I have been working ever since I got home. And in a little while I have to leave to go somewhere again.

I am soooo happy happy happy... :mrgreen:
When I got in the car I was like "Well, I got myself a business" and my mom said "uhhhh yeah!" :lmao:

:mrgreen:

sorry I haven't got the pics scanned for y'all yet.... I think I'll have to wait until after the weekend. :)

I haven't been around for a while and as I was reading this thread I felt quite safe in the assumption that I wouldn't have to wait to see the final film photos - BUT they're not here yet!!!

WHERE ARE THEY??!! I have to see them after all that build up - have you posted them somewhere else or are you making everyone wait :mrgreen:

C'mon, c'mon post them......pretty please? :D

Most reactions

Back