What's new

Today was a beautiful day...

Luna

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 2, 2007
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
.
 
Last edited:
1, 2 and 3 are good. Among those 3 the first one is the best followed by no:3. You can see why I pick 1 and 3.
 
Your squirrels are BIG animals over there! Wow!
I am surprised you can get as near to them as you apparently can. Our little European Red Squirrels are such fearful, flighty creatures. To get a photo of them through the window is the only chance I've so far had for a photo, ever! But your little friend seemed to even be quite CURIOUS and interested in what you were doing! Cool! :D
 
Love the squirrel series!

The shiniest star here, however, is the abstract shot of the tree. I think it looks a tad overexposed (maybe you can fix this with Photoshop?), otherwise it would be perfect. Great eye!
 
The first photo of the squirrel is awesome! I love taking photos of squirrels, they're poses are so funny and curious looking. The abstract tree photo is cool too. My first thought was the moon or an ariel terrain shot.
 
LOL!!! #1 certainly looks like he is ready to leap! Good capture.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom