D danalec99 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 14, 2004 Messages 8,345 Reaction score 69 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 19, 2007 #1 1. 2. 3. 4.
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 22, 2007 Moderator 🛠️ #2 The last one for me, please! That is the one I really, really like! What has created the vignetting on the other three? I am not sure I really like it...
The last one for me, please! That is the one I really, really like! What has created the vignetting on the other three? I am not sure I really like it...
Royster TPF Noob! Joined Apr 5, 2005 Messages 161 Reaction score 1 Location Surrey, England Aug 22, 2007 #3 Nice series, specially 2 and 3. Not too sure about the vignette effect. Was that intentional?
S subimatt TPF Noob! Joined Jul 23, 2007 Messages 358 Reaction score 0 Location Albany, NY Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 22, 2007 #4 the first 3 dont really do much for me, but I really like the last one.
D danalec99 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 14, 2004 Messages 8,345 Reaction score 69 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 22, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thank you for the comments. Vignetting is intentional and a pet obsession of mine.