What's new

Todays walk C&C

CdTSnap

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 15, 2014
Messages
718
Reaction score
326
Location
Auckland, NZ
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Any critique on todays walk?
1.


2.


3.


4.


5.


6.


7.
 
7 is my favorite. I got that just walking out the driveway

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
 
Oh, and great set! I'm not so sure about #1 though. The horse's head appears really small compared to its body.
 
7 is definitely my favorite. I like 4 also.
 
That looked like quite a walk. The ones on the rail road, are they separate pictures or did you change the composition and b+w in post?
 
That looked like quite a walk. The ones on the rail road, are they separate pictures or did you change the composition and b+w in post?

Different pics. Just lol

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom