What's new

Tokina 28-80 AT-X Pro f/2.8 Nikon Mount

jritz

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 6, 2010
Messages
239
Reaction score
7
Location
California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Up for sale/trade I have a Tokina 28-80 AT-X Pro f/2.8 Nikon Mount in great condition. It features Tokina one touch focus mechanism that allows for easy af to mf focus changing. This lens is built like a pro lens and apart from occasional CA this lens has great image quality. I use it on my nikon D7000 and it basically never leaves my body! I'm just looking to go the prime route, so I'm looking to send this to a new home. Looking for 430 shipped to the u.s. or will trade for an 85 1.8, or a combination of the 50mm 1.8g and 35 1.8g. Will accept offers and other lenses as well! Just post below if you want pics! This is a great lower priced option for those of you looking for a 24-70 or 28-70 Nikon lens.
Thanks for the look!
 
Last edited:
Bump...Now 415 shipped
 
Now 400 shipped!
 
Any interest? 375 shipped obo
 
Hi! I have a D7000 and I just bought a used Tokina 28-80 2.8. Could you please confirm if this lens works perfectly with the D7000? Mine is not doing AutoFocus and I cant'change the aperture via camera. Also it is only working on M. I think I need to send it to repair, but before I need to hear from someone if there is any "trick" to make it work on D7000. thank you so much, Helio
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom