Tokina 28-80 AT-X Pro f/2.8 Nikon Mount

jritz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Up for sale/trade I have a Tokina 28-80 AT-X Pro f/2.8 Nikon Mount in great condition. It features Tokina one touch focus mechanism that allows for easy af to mf focus changing. This lens is built like a pro lens and apart from occasional CA this lens has great image quality. I use it on my nikon D7000 and it basically never leaves my body! I'm just looking to go the prime route, so I'm looking to send this to a new home. Looking for 430 shipped to the u.s. or will trade for an 85 1.8, or a combination of the 50mm 1.8g and 35 1.8g. Will accept offers and other lenses as well! Just post below if you want pics! This is a great lower priced option for those of you looking for a 24-70 or 28-70 Nikon lens.
Thanks for the look!

Last edited:
Bump...Now 415 shipped

Any interest? 375 shipped obo

Hi! I have a D7000 and I just bought a used Tokina 28-80 2.8. Could you please confirm if this lens works perfectly with the D7000? Mine is not doing AutoFocus and I cant'change the aperture via camera. Also it is only working on M. I think I need to send it to repair, but before I need to hear from someone if there is any "trick" to make it work on D7000. thank you so much, Helio

Most reactions

New Topics

Back