What's new

Tomato Fight - Camera Protection?

SilverMercury

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 8, 2011
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
Dallas, Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey everyone,

I've been assigned to cover a tomato fight to occur in Dallas, Texas sometime in November, and I'm researching products that will help protect my Canon 5D Mark II from flying tomatos. I will probably be covering the event with a 24-70 f/2.8L.

Any recommendations on what will work? I'm aware of the poor man's way, eg. plastic garbage bag and rubber band, but I'm also interested in seeing what else is out there.

Thanks guys,
Stephen
 
Think the plastic bag option sounds best to me, plus remember a filter on the front - glass really doesn't like tomato gunk!
 
Plastic bag, filter, hood, and some rubber bands.

Be sure to have a full battery and a large card (PITA to switch them).


Underwater housing could double as a weapon if necessary// :-P
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom