What's new

Took a Stab at Night Photography

eminart

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 19, 2008
Messages
206
Reaction score
0
Location
Huntsville, AL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've always liked night photography, but have never done much of it. I'm fairly new to photography in general, but decided to give it a whirl tonight. Unfortunately, I was on kid duty so I couldn't stray far from home. This was the best I could do from my street. I know it isn't straight, but I liked the lean. Critiques welcome.

nightstreet.jpg
 
i kinda like the lean, also. but it seems really blue.
 
nice stab
only thing is the blur where the moon is - it bugs me
 
nice stab
only thing is the blur where the moon is - it bugs me


You mean the blurry moon spot bugs you?

Or

The moon spot is blurry, and it bugs you?

It rained most of the day yesterday, the moon was behind some thin clouds when I shot this.
 
Composition is a little unsettling. Almost seems haunted. I think I like it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom