Top 5

Hey Bantor, that's awesome. Where abouts will you be living?

Ian, don't go to france for the food... coz it sucks. It's seriously not as good as we've all been made out to beleive. But the sure as hell know how to make good bread and cheese and chocolate and desserts. But anything savoury is just crap. :puke:

Italy - Florence, Tuscany ,Rome.... ok lets just say ALL of Italy.

Spain.

More of the U.S - San Fran, Chicago, Georgia, Seattle, NYC ( again, my one and a half day visit last time was not enough ).

St Petersberg.

Emmmm I cant limit it to 5 .... Tibet and Africa.

bantor said:
Well i am not really sure, mostly in hostels, alot of tenting, and where ever else I end up really. It's kind of a gonna see what happens when i get there thing.

Well if you make it to Newcastle i'll give a guided tour. :)

I'm sure Meysha would do the same if you travel as far as Cairns. ;)

England - London & Liverpool, it's looks so cool!
France - only to see the Eiffel(sp?) Tower
Austrailia/New Zealand - just because and isn't it a given to visit both of these on one trip?
More of the US - because I should see more of my country.
Canada - because my day trip to Vancouver just wasn't enough!

If you come to Australia, and go up north...

DONT SWIM IN THE WATER

I am sick of hearing about idiots who swim in crocodile infested water and get eaten.

I would like to go to
America
Rome
Egypt
Italy
and Nth New Zealand.

If any of those places are in each other, could someone tell me? not so good with geography.

I wanna see ruins mainly. :)

darin3200 said:
Ah, Come and enjoy a relaxing vacation in Sudan

Meh, I think it would be a fascinating place and a great place to make photos. You'd need an experienced guide though.

Hmm I like these kind of questions:

1. Switzerland, I've been there lots but i'm totally in love with the bernese oberland.
2. Thailand, because of the scenery, I love lush slightly tropical areas.
3. Cuba, for the atmosphere.
4. The caribbean, I've been to St. Lucia but i'd love to go back (see explanation for 2)
5. America, to visit all of you guys on the forum :D (you'd better watch out)

hobbes28 said:
Russia
Egypt
Dubai
Australia
Africa

You know, now that you mention it. I was watching something other day about Dubai. They're basically building their own tropical islands there...

palm_location.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back