What's new

Top 50 "Pictures of the Day" for 2012

Thanks for the link - some great images there!
 
Great link, TY for sharing this.
 
I thought I recognised this place - See picture #39, "World's Edge".
It is Beachy Head, West Sussex, UK (aka, Suicide Point)

8531357013_2dfed30a70_c.jpg
 
I thought I recognised this place - See picture #39, "World's Edge".
It is Beachy Head, West Sussex, UK (aka, Suicide Point)

8531357013_2dfed30a70_c.jpg

That doesn't look dangerous at all.
This picture freaks me out. Partially because I can't quite get a handle on the perspective. The lighthouse seems too small.
 
I thought I recognised this place - See picture #39, "World's Edge".
It is Beachy Head, West Sussex, UK (aka, Suicide Point)

That doesn't look dangerous at all.
This picture freaks me out. Partially because I can't quite get a handle on the perspective. The lighthouse seems too small.
Genuine image - the cliffs are 320 ft high at this point, the lighthouse may be about 100ft.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom