What's new

Top of the Hill

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p337764038-4.jpg
 
I really like that shot! All of the linear elements (clouds, grass, clapboard, etc.) all direct the eye right to that one focal point at the front left corner of the house. Really well done.
 
Very well done, great leading lines and light.
 
Nice! Perhaps just a bit too heavy in the shadow areas for my taste. I'd say it was tilted, but knowing your usual subject matter, I'm assuming this was a house falling down on a slope.
 
Nice! Perhaps just a bit too heavy in the shadow areas for my taste.
Agreed.

I'd say it was tilted, but knowing your usual subject matter, I'm assuming this was a house falling down on a slope.
This house was ready to collapse, so that might be giving the impression that this is tilted. That being said, perhaps it is indeed tilted :)

Thanks everyone for the kind comments!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom