AF44
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Aug 27, 2007
- Messages
- 218
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Orange County California, USA
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
one of many to come
I don't get it, where's the "top of the world" concept come into play here?
All it is is a snapshot of a suburban in the direct center of the frame in what looks like a power station, but I dunno, you probably weren't thinking much about the background when you were framing the shot, it looks very accidental and was obviously an afterthought. I have no idea what you're trying to do with the post production either.
When the title said "top of the world" I assumed it would be something more like this :
This seems more top of the world to me, but i dunno..![]()
I don't want to sound mean, but i'm just really at a loss with this picture.
hence all the city lights in the background