Toronto Auto Show 2007 - 56k Leave Now, Car Nuts Enter Now

GoM

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Tough shooting conditions, so most of these are ISO 400...best I could manage without excessive noise or unwanted light trails.

#1 - Not gonna lie, this is my most 'doctored' image ever. Photo's pretty much as-is, except there were two bits of glare on either side of the logo I wanted to eliminate..it didn't drastically change it, though. Not entirely happy with it either..but..I wanted a Martin logo...
astonsd8.jpg

#2 - Nose shot of an Aston Martin
amnosepn0.jpg

#3 - Benz
benzyc7.jpg

#4 - Old Benz
oldbenzyg6.jpg

#5 - Infiniti #1
infinitinwg5.jpg

#6 - Infiniti #2
infinitittk8.jpg

#7 - Audi R8
audir8cy5.jpg

#8 - An engine set up with lights. Bit of the light trails on purpose
engineyw6.jpg

#9 - Lights under a Lexus!
lightsdr1.jpg

#10 - Headspinner at the KIA Display
headspinsz3.jpg

#11 - Story to this. Happened upon the NASCAR exhibit, where a photography was doing a shoot for several people who jointly own a nearby speedway that'll be hosting Canadian NASCAR races. I decided to see if I could time my own shot of the subject, as the room was too dark to allow for my own, and what do you know...this shot here, the flash you see is the setup used by the photographer...only with me behind and off to the side and lynching off it :lol:. Still don't know how I timed it...
ownerry8.jpg

Is the SL55 the old Benz? If so, I believe it was a late-50s, but I could be wrong....I made a mental note of what I could, but I took so many shots today (around 340...I know numbers aren't everything, but alot of those were me attempting to balance the right shutter/aperture/iso combos) and saw so many cars, I couldn't really keep track...and beyond the brand names and some models, I'm not a huge car nut anyway

Is the SL55 the old Benz? If so, I believe it was a late-50s, but I could be wrong....I made a mental note of what I could, but I took so many shots today (around 340...I know numbers aren't everything, but alot of those were me attempting to balance the right shutter/aperture/iso combos) and saw so many cars, I couldn't really keep track...and beyond the brand names and some models, I'm not a huge car nut anyway

The old one is one of the first SLs if I'm right, but that's excusable :p

The new one is the 55 ;)

Ahhh....imho, I found the new one much prettier...and I don't normally go for those kind of sports cars, either

:) yeah today was fun....can't wait until temperatures get above freezing though, as much as i love winter, it's not exactly helpful to shooting meetups

The third picture is definitely a Mclaren SLR like seen here:

Mercedes-SLR.jpg

and the fourth is a 1960s era 300 sl roadster like seen here:

300Roadster.jpg

The auto show ended the night I flew in...............At least you got some good shots....)=

-Will

Most reactions

New Topics

Back