S streettrailpark TPF Noob! Joined Jun 14, 2007 Messages 131 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 7, 2009 #1 Went up for the day, hardly shot anything.
PhilGarber TPF Noob! Joined May 6, 2008 Messages 813 Reaction score 0 Location New Jersey (We don't bite) Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 7, 2009 #2 I love the first one. Great composition, DOF, + the use of the B&W. Not sure how I feel about the second.
I love the first one. Great composition, DOF, + the use of the B&W. Not sure how I feel about the second.
ocular TPF Noob! Joined Jul 29, 2009 Messages 1,107 Reaction score 1 Location outoftown Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 8, 2009 #3 Pic 1 is ma fav too.
S streettrailpark TPF Noob! Joined Jun 14, 2007 Messages 131 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 8, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks guys!
dascrow1 TPF Tech Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Nov 10, 2008 Messages 343 Reaction score 96 Location Austin, TX Aug 8, 2009 Admin 🛠️ #5 Looks good, I use to live there last year.. Downtown right across from the Rogers Center.. Nice City!
Looks good, I use to live there last year.. Downtown right across from the Rogers Center.. Nice City!
D Dagwood56 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 19, 2007 Messages 3,025 Reaction score 491 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 8, 2009 #6 The first shot is amazing! Love the angles reflections and lines of this one.