What's new

Torreira (part 2)

Actinometro

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 24, 2011
Messages
1,276
Reaction score
287
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1.
img8994hdr.jpg


2.
imgdsc895375.jpg


3.
imgdsc895675.jpg


4.
imgdsc896475.jpg


5.
imgdsc897575.jpg


6.
imgdsc898375.jpg


7.
imgdsc899175.jpg
 
they continue to fascinate me... ;)

I have a doubt...did you ask the fishing man in #4 to pose for while??? his pose is not matching his activity... a pose like Indian classical dance ;) Of course that may happen even if shot a spontaneous action...a frozen second can be sometimes funny

regards :D
 
Thank you.

No, I didn't ask him but I suppose he saw that I was shooting him. He was coming from fishing and was washing (I guess) the lampreys he got. That pose is just a coincidence.

This one was shot 2 sec before:

imgdsc896375.jpg
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom