Photos NOT OK to edit
imgdsc892275.jpg

imgdsc893075.jpg

imgdsc894175.jpg

imgdsc895175.jpg

imgdsc895475.jpg

imgdsc896875.jpg

imgdsc897175.jpg

Is this the place you'd been to in the evening when work had finished for the day?
Nice to see it while people are there working. I particularly like the first, third and sixth photo - and the photo of the fisherman, though he could still do with some more light in his face. If you had moved to your left some more, so that we'd get to see some less of his shoulders, that one would have been even better.

Is this the place you'd been to in the evening when work had finished for the day?
Nice to see it while people are there working. I particularly like the first, third and sixth photo - and the photo of the fisherman, though he could still do with some more light in his face. If you had moved to your left some more, so that we'd get to see some less of his shoulders, that one would have been even better.

Thank you for your suggestions. I agree about the fisherman.
No, this place is about 30 km south of the previous one, a swamp large area named as ria de Aveiro.

Ah, I thought this was the same place. But seaside scenes are always nice - and I take it you live pretty close to the sea?
I'll only be visiting your capital in May (and only for 6 days, after which we'll be travelling on to Madeira), but from what I have heard, that place is full of photo ops, too! We'll see what I'll get then.

Ah, I thought this was the same place. But seaside scenes are always nice - and I take it you live pretty close to the sea?
I'll only be visiting your capital in May (and only for 6 days, after which we'll be travelling on to Madeira), but from what I have heard, that place is full of photo ops, too! We'll see what I'll get then.

Next time you have to visit northern Portugal, Minho in special. The green is unbelievable !
Madeira is a real gem ! If you like macro you'll be in paradise: flowers and insects ... don't forget and bring your macro lens. :thumbup:

Crop some of the water off of 6 and some sky off of 7 and they'd be my faves. :)

Thank you Forkie. I do agree with you about #7.

Except #3 all are outstanding and well-composed.....

#3 involves some activity but that is lost among a busy surrounding and reduced to a snapshot....

#6 is really classic...look at that hut at the distance...it enhances the power of this image several times... #1 is my second best option

Regards :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back