Total yellowstone trip collection

soupz6

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Posted my buffalo pics a few days ago...I think I overedited them, I'm still new to the whole post-digital editing process. Here is the original and others. Enjoy and as always, feedback is welcome.

IMG_2924b.jpg

IMG_2950a.jpg

IMG_2952a.jpg

IMG_3183a.jpg

IMG_3407a.jpg

IMG_3882a.jpg

IMG_3892a.jpg

IMG_3894.jpg

IMG_3903a.jpg

IMG_3972a.jpg

IMG_4003a-1.jpg

IMG_3202a.jpg

IMG_3203.jpg

IMG_3205-1.jpg

Sorry if that was too many. :blushing:

There are too many to be commented or even critiqued individually, but I can still see that this must have been a wonderful trip and impressive experience to "meet" all that wildlife, and to see bears, moose and buffalo from that close!

So what you are showing us here are the untoched, unedited original photos, SOOC, as it were (straight out of camera)??

For some look like they're begging for some pp, though maybe not to the extent you had chosen for the buffalo pics (rendering the buffalo as a dark spot only). Maybe you'd need to work in layers and selectively highlighting some parts while adding shadows to other parts of one and the same photo? I'd do that to some if these were mine.

Some, such as 8, 9 and 10, can remain as they are.
Funny to see how in 7 the range of snow through the rock face and sky into underexposure, and how the photo looks like it is two different photos... ;)

Ya, this was pretty much my first time getting in a good nature trip with the camera. I'm still incredibly new to photography and was using a simple zoom lens so composition was definitely my main focus. I keep browsing sites like these to try and work on the technical aspects now.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back