TPF Across America: The Journey of One Lens Across the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
any updates on the whereabouts of the lens?

Man, I wish I had a Nikon just so I could join in on this. This sounds so fun!

Man, I wish I had a Nikon just so I could join in on this. This sounds so fun!

You could use an adaptor? The lens has an aperture ring so you could change it that way but it wouldn't meter of course so the camera would have to be in manual.

Found the lens! I got an email from DirtyDFeckers. It will be sent out shortly. :)

Mark

Annnnnnndddddd.....here it is, nearly one month later, and the lens appears to have stalled on its journey, yet again. Apparently DirtyDFeckers has not fulfilled his responsibility....

Sigh...

Oh no! I've been watching this thread for some time... I was so sad when the lenses got lost the first time, but now it's lost again?!

I LOVE this concept, simply amazing! I hope the last person decides to be a good person and send the package along.

So when do we go report the lens AWOL and alert the MPs?

Found the lens! I got an email from DirtyDFeckers. It will be sent out shortly. :)

Mark

Yeah....here it is a month and a day later,and DirtyDFeckers has not fulfilled his responsibility.

DirtyDFeckers last logged onto TPF on July 2, 2011. I just sent him an e-mail and a Private Message. Needless to say, neither one is all "happy-happy". Come on man--isn't there a military post office within a three minute walk on whatever base you're at, world-wide?

Must be a really awesome state-of-the-art lens for people to keep stealing it. :er:

this is really cool I wish there was something like tis for us Canon users!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back