What's new

TPF DC Meetup V

MyCameraEye

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 11, 2005
Messages
594
Reaction score
12
Location
Washington D.C. Metro Area
It's late and I'm tired and extremely lazy but I wanted to get a few of these shots up before we meet tomorrow for the 6th meetup. I did not do ANY post processing mainly because I'm being really lazy right now.

enjoy.....

Taken from the VA side of the Potomac River looking back at D.C.
20060122015654_wash_memorial_parkway.jpg


Taken from the middle of the Arlington Memorial Bridge
20060122015045_arlington%20bridge%20trails.jpg


The City of Rosslyn, VA
20060122020454_rosslyn_va.jpg


Chopper
chopper.jpg


I'm a fairly tall guy, 6'7" to be exact but WOW, look at me now! It sort of reminds me of those tall creatures in Marilyn Manson's Beautiful People Video.
tall.jpg
 
I like the City of Rosslyn one, it looks like theres a meteor heading in to wipe it out. Also the Helicopter, isn't that one of those used to ferry your President to and fro?
 
get them pics up gentlemen....we wanna see what we missed. :mrgreen:
 
I need some post processing time. I shot nearly 6 Gb today. I filled up 1 4 Gb Sandisk Extreme III card as well as a Ultra II 2 Gb. Too much crap to sort though. I'm going to bed. Keep your eyes open for the DC Meetup VI post though....

Scott
 
MyCameraEye said:
I need some post processing time. I shot nearly 6 Gb today. I filled up 1 4 Gb Sandisk Extreme III card as well as a Ultra II 2 Gb. Too much crap to sort though. I'm going to bed. Keep your eyes open for the DC Meetup VI post though....

Scott

i think they're running out of sticky tape :lmao:
 
OK, sorry I'm so darn late on these...but here are pathetically few pics from the fifth meetup.

Enjoy:

IMG_5505.jpg


IMG_5511.jpg


IMG_5512.jpg


IMG_5536.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom