TPF Monthly Photo Challenge--SEPT 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have about ONE WEEK left to get your photos in for this month's contest!
We've gotten some good entries already this month, let's keep them coming!

Some of you really do INTEND to do these challenges. But you read it the first week of the month, and you think "oh, there's plenty of time" and you don't do it.

So, I'm just here to tell you: There is no longer PLENTY of time for this month's challenge! ONE week--go get your image and submit it!

You have about ONE WEEK left to get your photos in for this month's contest!
We've gotten some good entries already this month, let's keep them coming!

Some of you really do INTEND to do these challenges. But you read it the first week of the month, and you think "oh, there's plenty of time" and you don't do it.

So, I'm just here to tell you: There is no longer PLENTY of time for this month's challenge! ONE week--go get your image and submit it!

A WEEK??? That's plenty of time! :allteeth:

I will make my brother help my tomorrow, I need his help with this one. :)

If you have already entered this month, you should have received a confirmation email from me (I just sent the last of them a minute ago). So if you THINK you've entered, and have not gotten that confirmation email, please PM me here so I can check into it.

We've got quite a few entries this month, and some very good photos! Thanks to all who have already entered (if you've entered and haven't received a confirmation email, please let me know!).

There's still time to enter!! You have until midnight GMT tomorrow (8 p.m. EDT); so c'mon--Orange you going to try to win the Challenge? :biglaugh:
I crack me up. :D

No more entries are being accepted for this month's challenge.

Look for the voting thread for this month, plus the theme for October's challenge, sometime tomorrow. We had some really good entries this month!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back